REFORMA Colorado spends up to 20% of its annual operating budget on small grants to individual members. For FY July 2022 – June 2023 the REFORMA Colorado Officers have allocated $800 to this program which will fund four $200 Small Grants.
This year there are 3 application deadlines. Applications will be reviewed by REFORMA Colorado Officers. Funds will be awarded until the total allocation is spent; therefore, REFORMA Colorado members are encouraged to apply early.
For FY 2022/2023 there are two types of Small Grants: 1) to support library programming at the member’s library/library system; or (2) to support individual professional development (e.g. individual conference expenses).
DEADLINES FOR FY 2022/2023:
January 23, 2023
- Applicant must be a REFORMA Colorado member in good standing (dues paid in full).
- Applicant is eligible to receive no more than one $200 grant in one 12-month period.
- Grant funds can support library programming at the member’s institution (grant CAN be used to purchase books or other library materials as giveaways at library programs).
- Grant funds can support individual professional development (e.g. attendance at a library conference)
- Funds requested for library programming MUST be related to REFORMA Colorado’s mission.
- Grants funds may not be used to purchase books or other library materials for a library’s collection.
- Applicant must complete/submit a REFORMA Colorado Small Grant Application, describing how the expenditure supports REFORMA Colorado’s mission.
- Applicant must submit the completed application to the Treasurer of REFORMA Colorado: Orlando.Archibeque@ucdenver.edu
- REFORMA Colorado Officers will review applications and make grant funding decisions.
- Grant winners must make a presentation at a future chapter meeting/workshop/conference or provide information to share on http://reformacolorado.org/