REFORMA Colorado spends up to 20% of its annual operating budget (as of July 1 of each year) on small grants to individual members. For fiscal year July 2021 – June 2022 REFORMA Colorado has allocated $600 to this program which will fund four $150 Small Grants.
There are four application deadlines throughout the year. Applications will be reviewed by REFORMA Colorado Officers. Funds will be awarded until the total allocation is spent; therefore, REFORMA Colorado members are encouraged to apply early.
One major change from the previous fiscal year: In previous years, there were two types of Small Grants: (1) to support library programming at the member’s library/library system; or (2) to support individual professional development (e.g. individual conference expenses). Due to limited funds available for FY 2021/2022, Small Grants will only be awarded to help fund library programming at a member’s library or library system.
DEADLINES FOR FY 2021/2022:
September 10, 2021
November 12, 2021
January 7, 2022
March 11, 2022
- Applicant must be a REFORMA Colorado member in good standing (dues paid in full).
- Applicant is eligible to receive no more than one $150 grant in one 12-month period.
- Grant funds can support library programming at the member’s institution (grant CAN be used to purchase books or other library materials as giveaways at library programs).
- Funds requested for library programming MUST be related to REFORMA Colorado’s mission.
- Grants funds may not be used to purchase books or other library materials for a library’s collection.
Fill out the application below to have your library program considered for REFORMA Colorado grant funding!
News about Small Grants will be posted to our listserv, email email@example.com to join.